Adobe Lightroom Landscape Photography Course
Welcome to Adobe Lightroom Landscape Photography Course, my name is Matthew Storer, an award-winning professional landscape & travel photographer from Australia. Throughout this course, I wish to share everything I’ve learnt over the last 20+ years in photography and photo editing. After travelling to over 100+ countries around the world, I am finally able to share with your everything I have learnt.
Do you want to get more out of your landscape images and take them to the next level? You will learn effective and professional post-production techniques through Lightroom. However, this course will give you confidence in image editing even if you’re a complete beginner to post-production, there is something for everyone!
Advanced editing in Adobe Photoshop, showing you how I achieve my signature style for my images! Let me show you how to enhance your images with Adobe Photoshop with advanced editing techniques, showcasing breathtaking before – after image comparisons.
Lightroom Photography Course Structure!
- In the first module, we will learn the basics of Lightroom, how to import, catalogue and create subfolders inside of Lightroom. One of the most beneficial features of Lightroom is the ease of your workflow and organisation created inside the program.
- Inside module number two, we will explore the develop module, starting to explore the editing features of Lightroom. Inside module two, we will discover what each slider does directly to the image.
- Module number 3 we will begin to edit the landscape and travel photography images. Through ALL 15 Lightroom Photography Course lessons, we will uncover something new and unique to the pictures. As a result, we will look at a landscape, cityscape, blue hour, winter, milky way, waterfall, sunrise, HDR, panoramic image and much much more.
- In this section, we will look at more advanced editing techniques in Lightroom.
- Exporting in module number 5, how to export for social media (Instagram and Facebook), website and best results for printing images.
- The last module, here we look at advanced editing techniques
- Bonus: Download 65 RAW images that we will use throughout this entire Lightroom Photography Course, and a PDF file of Image blending and LIghtroom hotkeys.
Course Outline Summary:
- Step-by-step easy to follow editing procedure
- All 65 RAW files for Adobe Lightroom
- Personal Support for comments & questions
- Understand the entire workflow of Lightroom
- Learn necessary advanced techniques in Adobe Photoshop
- Learn my entire workflow from start to finish.
ALWAYS REMEMBER! I’m delighted to answer all your questions! Head over and join the Facebook page for further inspiration, comments and follow up feedback about future images!
Create the images that you’ve always dreamt of capturing with this Lightroom Photography Course!