Iceland Campervan Photography Workshop
Iceland Landscape Photography Workshop, Iceland Landscape Photography, Iceland Campervan Photography Workshop
Dates: TBA October 2021
Duration: 14 Days / 13 Nights
Airport: Reykjavík Airport
Group Size: Min 3 Campervans
Price: TBA per person (1499€ish)
Pro Guide: Matthew Storer
Difficulty: Easy to Moderate
Please note: Nights will be spent in the campervan at campsites. Campsites are provided, however, if you require acccommodation this will be at your own expense.
Photography Workshop Iceland
The Iceland Landscape Photography Workshop is not a fixed program. It is resulting in possible changes throughout the trip due to unforeseen circumstances. Furthermore, the itinerary below is an overview of what to expect during our 14-day workshop. Please remember we can not control the weather and Iceland is famous for having, snow, wind and sunshine all in one day.
Day 1 – Reykjavík
Day 2 to 5 –
Day 5 to 7 –
Day 7-9 –
Day 9 to 11 –
Day 11 to 13 –
Day 14 – Reykjavík
Iceland Landscape Photography Workshop:
The workshop will concentrate on:
- Camera settings & Focusing
- Composition & Framing
- Lighting – Natural & Artificial
- Long Exposure
- Filters or Exposure Bracketing
During our 14-days in Iceland Landscape Workshop, we will visit two of the most picturesque areas of Scotland, Glencoe and the Isle of Skye.
WHAT YOU NEED
- DSLR, Mirrorless or MFT Camera
- Wide Angle Lens
- Low Light Lens
- Standard Zoom Lens
- Telephoto Lens*
- ND & Polarize Filters
- Shutter Remote*
- Hiking Boots
- Warm Clothes
- Return Airport Transfers
- Campervan (Basic – Upgrades available)
- Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) Insurance
- Entrance Fees + Local Taxes
- Campsite Fees (Basic)
- Photography Location
- x2 Nights Reykjavík Accommodation
- Farewell Dinner
- Flights to Reykjavík
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (cooking in vans)
- Alcohol & Beverages
- Camera Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Security Deposit for Campervan
Please Note: Camera Equipment can not be hired, borrowed or loaned whilst on tour.
- 500€ deposit to reserve a spot.
- 100% refund of deposit if Matthew Storer cancels.
- 0% refund of deposit if customer cancels.
*Minimum 3 People Required
*Price based on private campervan